Monday, November 30, 2009

Waiting to see Pooh


In less than a week, I'll be heading to Orlando to see Mickey and Minnie Mouse and, of course, Winnie the Pooh. I can't believe how excited I am, for a grown up. Our group's youngest member is 16 but I feel like a kid.When I took my dog for his morning walk today, I thought, "Next week at this time, I'll be halfway through Animal Kingdom!"

Last night I watched an HGTV special about how Disney World decorates and bakes for the season. I made mental notes of all the special places we'll need to visit to see some of their creations, including a giant wreath shaped like Mouse ears hung outside the fourth floor of the Contemporary Resort and a life size gingerbread house in the lobby of the Grand Floridian. I learned that we were already scheduled a character breakfast at the Grand Floridian, where I will meet my favorite, Winnie the Pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment